7 Tips to Start Your Terrace Garden Step By Step
In the era of ever-growing cities and dwindling green cover, we are working to preserve and maintain green space amidst concrete jungle. To be successful would be well suited to the living space, those who would be well suited would be well suited.
But due to their constantly busy routine, people start feeling isolated from nature! The only way to have some greenery is on the terrace or balcony of residential flats, office premises or commercial centers. The beauty of this garden lies in the fact that you can grow flowers, fruits or vegetables on the roofs, balconies or terraces of the buildings. Take a look and get some tips to build your terrace or terrace garden in your building.
If you live in an apartment or a house with no yard, roof gardens can let you grow ornamental trees and flowers, and even your own vegetables. And it’s not as hard as you might think! Terrace gardening is highly therapeutic. Spending just half an hour at your terrace garden can relieve your stress and anxiety. Most people want to have a terrace garden, but don’t know how to get started! Here is a step by step guide on how to easily build a terrace garden.
Here are some advantages of having a terrace garden:-
- It gives you happiness by eliminating anxiety and stress. You stay connected with nature. They provide fresh air and help maintain your health.
- Terrace gardens absorb carbon dioxide and help reduce the heat around your home.
- You and your family, especially children, can use the garden space in free time.
- It improves the look of your property and adds value to it.
- If you are cultivating vegetables, you can get fresh, tasty and organic vegetables, which taste more nutritious and healthy as they are free from chemicals and pesticides.
1. Plan the layout
2. Select the plants
3. Water – proofing
4. Preparing the soil
5. Plant containers or pots
7. Watering and additional requirements